Monday, February 25, 2008

Beautiful Monday

Well, here I am again after a lovely weekend. Went to the beach twice, walked, did crosswords puzzles, relaxed and looked around. Needless to say, I love this life.

Yesterday, we visited some friends who are here from New Brunswick, and went to dinner with them at Boston Fish. We had been to that restaurant before..they have great seafood.

Last week, I finished quilting my cat baby blanket. I had assembled this one last year and finally got around to quilting it. I immediately started started working on a new one. This one is a printed panel with a mixture of various animals. I think it is supposed to be a take on Noah's Arc.



I have been doing research to find locations where I could show and sell some of my baby quilts. I have a few leads for next summer..2008.



I called this a "Beautiful Monday" because the sun is shining ; it is nice and warm and we plan to go to the beach.



See you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see some pics of the finished quilt!
Does indeed sound like a beautiful Monday. I'm looking at snow and dreading the predicted 15 cm that is coming tomorrow.
Keep up the posts.
Look into RSS feeds - this is how people subscribe to blogs.

Paul said...

We give up - what is a turk-a-loo?