Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cooler in Florida

For the last 4 days we were at the beach sunning ourselves and late yesterday it turned cooler. This morning we woke up to 48 degrees F. Now, that is a shock to the system--going from the 80's to the 40's. But....I don't expect that many of you will feel sad for us considering all the snow and cold weather you have been having in Canada.



After I posted my last blog, I received comments/questions.

First of all....what is a "turk-a-loo"

Well it is a cute creature, with greyish hair and a wicked grin that I have been living with for the past 41 years.

Second comment asked me to post a picture of my latest finished baby quilt. I will do that because I love to show off my quilts.



Today, since we cannot go to the beach we will be heading to the Seniors' Expo. It is sort of a home show for seniors. We went to it a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.



Anyone watching American Idol? Who are your favorites? Care to make a prediction as to who are the possible winners?



This is it for today....take care and talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are keeping up with the posting. This is the hardest part about blogging. By the way your site can be subscribed to via RSS - you should let your readers know this.
Not watching American Idol. Kind of tired of that show. I'll probably watch at the very end...
Couple of movies you might like: No Reservations, The Nanny Diaries.